2919F is called Big Mac because ironically it was one of the smaller robots at the competitions throughout the seasons
2919F featured a....
- 4 Motor 1:1 internally geared for tourqe omni-directional drive.
- 4 Motor 1:7 internally geared for tourqe 6 bar lift.
- 2 Motor Track intake with passive, skyrise and claw
- 31 Point driver skills
- Division finalist at the highly respected New Zealand Nationals.
- Scores Cube onto skyrise point for higher points in the game
- scores a cube onto the post located near the red tile.